The Maine’s First Ship Visitor Center is reopening. It will be open Summer hours of 11am to 3pm Wednesday to Saturday, and 12pm to 4pm on Sunday. However, there are a number of restrictions based on the Maine state guidelines.
- All visitors must wear a face mask
- Use the available hand sanitizer
- Visitors must maintain a 6 foot social distance
- Groups are limited to 5 people
- The boat shed is not open to visitors while volunteers are working (Wednesday and Saturday)
- The toilet in the Bath Freight Shed is not available to visitors (there are public toilets in Waterfront park)
We look forward to seeing you, but we want to ensure that both our visitors and our volunteers are safe.